The Village Hall Committee
Clapham & Patching Village Hall & Recreation Ground – Registered Charity no. 271304 – is managed on behalf of the residents of the two villages by a committee of six elected members, plus appointed representatives of specified village organisations.
The Committee elects the Chair from among its members; the Treasurer and Secretary, also appointed by the Committee, may or may not be Committee members.
All Committee members are Trustees of the Charity; they hold office for 12 months, and (if they are elected members) may stand for re-election at the next AGM.
The Committee organises regular events in the Hall, to raise money for its continued upkeep and improvement as well as to make it possible to continue to offer reduced hire charges to village residents and societies.
- Chairperson: Margret Rogers
- Hon Treasurer: Paul Milner
- Members: Barbara Ide, Roy Hogan, Melanie Lloyd
- Village Organisation Representatives: Tricia Perrett
OTHER OFFICERS (NON VOTING)
- Building maintenance: John Best
- Booking Clerk: Tiffany Ryan
- Grounds maintenance: Colin
Meetings Meetings are held quarterly. The Annual General Meeting is held in October. Contact Bookings Clerk for dates.